Please take a look at our terms and conditions below. If you have any questions, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Live call with Santa
- If you miss or are late for your call, we cannot re-schedule it
- Parents/guardians must be present during live calls (Santa will confirm their presence)
- Please ensure that you have suitable internet connection and WhatsApp set up on your device beforehand
- You will be sent an email with the telephone number from where Santa will call you, please add it to your phone list under the name Santa Call
- Please ensure if you opted for option 1, for one child that there is only one child at the call. If you opted for option 2, Santa will talk to a maximum of up to three children.
- Please ensure you accept the WhatsApp Video Call when Santa calls you at the time of your booking.
- If you are unable to answer, Santa will call you 3 times maximum.
During the Call
- Santa will invite you to come to The Ashley Centre to collect the gift he is giving your child, the present will be collected from of The Ashley Centre retailers.
- Presents must be collected by 24th December 2020 at 9am otherwise the presents will be donated to charity.
We have a limited number of dates and timeslots which could get booked up very quickly. In the unlikely event you need to cancel/rearrange your booking…
- Once booked you cannot change or cancel the booking.
- There are no refunds available
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel we will contact you and you will be entitled to a full refund.
All proceedings will be donated to Hope Into Action, Epsom, Epsom Medical Equipment Fund, Love Me Love My Mind and Girlguiding Epsom Division.